For initiating request for order cancellation, return, refund, exchange or alteration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order ID.
1. Returnable Products
All Products are eligible for exchange within 7 days of the date of receipt of the Product by the User, unless otherwise notified by Power Sutra, or specified as part of Product description as ‘non-returnable’ etc. Following terms and conditions would apply for all exchanges:
- Product should be unused and unwashed
- There should not be any perfume/ deodorant/ washing powder / smell etc. odour on it
- Product should be free of any stains (make-up, pen marks etc.)
- Original tags, brand tags, box, original packaging material, and accompanying accessories should not have been damaged or discarded
- the accessories delivered with the Product should be returned along with the Product, in an undamaged condition
- Product should not have been rendered defective or unusable
1.1 The User shall follow the process outlined in the Platforms for return of the Products. The User shall ensure that the Product(s) being returned comply with the conditions set out under this Policy.
- 2.1 For payment made other than through cash on delivery mode: Power Sutra shall initiate a process of refund of the monies paid by the User towards purchase of a Product to its original source of payment (other than in case cash on delivery payment mode was opted by the User), if upon conducting quality checks, it is satisfied that the Product being returned entitles the User to a refund. It is further clarified that Power Sutra shall not be required to make any refund or return the Product that it deems ineligible for a refund or return based on such quality checks.
- 2.2 For payment made through cash on delivery mode: Power Sutra shall initiate a process of refund of the monies paid by the User (through cash on delivery mode) towards purchase of a Product to the online Power Sutra wallet linked to such User’s account as store credit. Such afore-mentioned refund shall be provided if upon conducting quality checks, Power Sutra is satisfied that the Product being returned entitles the User to a refund. It is clarified that Power Sutra shall not be required to make any refund or return the Product that it deems ineligible for a refund or return based on such quality checks. It is further clarified that no cash refund shall be provided to the User.
- 2.3 It is expressly clarified that the refund entitled to by a User shall not include monies paid towards shipping charges or any other such charges applicable from time to time, except in case of a Product having a defect at the time of delivery (for reasons attributable to, and accepted by Power Sutra after due verification at its sole discretion).All refunds shall be subject to applicable charges as may be deducted by the User’s bank
- 2.4 Power Sutra shall make all reasonable attempts to keep the User apprised of the status of refund through updates shared on the User’s registered mobile number and email address. Power Sutra disclaims all liabilities that may arise on account of its failure to keep the User apprised of the status of the refund.
- All Products except tailored Products (where customized size is provided at the time of purchase) are eligible for exchange within 7 days of the date of receipt of the Product by the User, unless otherwise notified by Power Sutra.
- Tailored Products are not eligible for exchange. However, the same can be sent maximum two times for alteration free of cost (please see Alteration clause below for further details).
- User shall need to initiate a return on the Platforms as per procedure stipulated therein. Once the return request is duly placed, Product is likely to be picked up by our reverse-logistics partner within 48-72 hours. After we receive the Product, it will go under quality check as per the terms and conditions of this Policy and if the Product fulfils the conditions stipulated herein, exchange process will be initiated thereafter. It usually takes 7-10 working days to complete the exchange request post placing a return request. Power Sutra shall make all reasonable attempts to keep the User apprised of the status of exchange through updates shared on the User’s registered mobile number and email address. Power Sutra disclaims all liabilities that may arise on account of its failure to keep the User apprised of the status of the refund.
- Standard and tailored Products are eligible for free alteration in terms of only fit and not adding / removing sleeves or increasing / decreasing dress length.
- The option of adding / removing sleeves or increasing / decreasing length of Product can be opted for only at the time of placing the initial order.
- Alterations free of charge in terms of fit will be accepted only within 7 days of the date of receipt of the Product by the User. Same will be chargeable after that at rates to be determined by Power Sutra at its sole discretion.
- Free alteration will only be provided a maximum of two times.
- 3.1 Notwithstanding anything contained herein, any Product which has been altered shall not be eligible for return, exchange or refund.
- 3.2 We do not accept post-dispatch cancellation of orders.
- 3.3 All such returns/ exchanges shall be subject to provisions of this Policy.
Orders are eligible for cancellation by the User for only up to 8 hours from the placement of the order. Once the User cancels the order within such 8 hours, the paid amount for such cancelled order will be refunded in due course. The User will need to follow the instructions for the same.
Defective/ Damaged/ Incorrect Apparel
- In such a case of an incorrect/ wrong Product received to the User, such a product may be exchanged by initiating a request for exchange by notifying our customer care along with pictures of the Product within 24 hours of receiving the same.
- In case of defective or damaged Product received by the User, please initiate a request within 24 hours of receiving the Product by email along with pictures at email@example.com
3.4 All such returns/ exchanges shall be subject to provisions of this Policy.
4. Grievance Officer
Any grievances which you may have with respect to cancellation, refund or exchange of Products may be directed by you to the grievance officer of Power Sutra at the below mentioned coordinates:
Name: Anju Bakshi
Phone Number: +91-782-712-2980
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: C-73, Raheja Atlantis, Sector 31, Gurgaon-122002, Haryana
Designation: Grievance Officer
Power Sutra reserves the right to alter and enforce this Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice on the User.