*If your size falls in between the above sizes, it is recommended to opt for the smaller size or try the customized fits from Power Sutra.
For example - If your waist is 31.5" go for Medium Size (M) instead of Large (L) size or try "Customized Now" option and provide your exact measurements for a perfect fit.
- Top Length
- Skirt/Dress Length
- Trouser Length
- a) Above Hip Length (Not covering the hips): Hem of the Top rests just above the hip bone
- b) Hip Length (Covering half or less than half of the hips): Hem of the Top rests between the hip bone and the crotch
- c) Below Hip Length (Covering full hips): Hem of the Top rests just above the upper thigh hitting just below the crotch.
- a) Above knee length: Hemline of the skirt or dress falls 0-2 inches above the knees
- b) Knee Length: Hemline of the skirt or dress falls anywhere on the knees
- c) Below Knee Length: Hemline of the skirt or dress falls 0-2 inches below the knees
- a) Above ankle length: Hem of the trouser falls 1-2 inches above the ankle joint
- b) Ankle length: Hem of the trouser just hits the ankle joint
- c) Below ankle length: Hem of the trouser falls 1-2 inches below the ankle joint